Course on the latest developments in medical acupuncture
The following refresher course is the first in a series that you can follow. You can already sign up
for this refresher course. Clearly state the date of the refresher course on the registration form.
Acupuncture in the treatment of Headache and Facial Pain including Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome and ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Disorders.
Date: 25 November 2017
Dr. Med. PD Dominik Irnich, Anaesthesiologist in Munich
Postillion Hotel, Kosterijland 8, Bunnik, the Netherlands, 030 21 505 15
9:00 am to 6:00 pm with 1 hour lunch break and 2 x 30 minutes extra break (NB: 7 hours of lessons net)
€ 190 per day including lunch, coffee and tea
NL36 RABO 305 788 60 in the name of SWERF. (BIC number of this RABO Bank: RABONL2U)
All acupuncturists and acupuncture therapists
WAVAN accreditation: 6 points regular
GAIA accreditation through anaesthetist association: 6 points (mention BIG number
and professional association)
NAAV accreditation: 6 points regular
NedVerAcupuncture accreditation obtained: code A
email@example.com or via the registration form
Topics discussed during this seminar
· Overview of the differential diagnosis of headache and facial pain.
· Scientific evidence for acupuncture in this application.
· The diagnosis according to Traditional Chinese Medicine.
· Development of concepts in therapy.
· Practical application of needle techniques.
· Case reports.
· Integration with Western medicine.
Register now for a refresher course